Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More Random Events / Thoughts...

I forgot some things yesterday and I have more today :)

Sunday, Kari and I threw a frisbee after volleyball. I mentioned that I needed to practice because I cannot throw a frisbee for the life of me. She just happened to have a frisbee in her car! I actually did pretty good. Just preparing for the next time I randomly suggest a game of ultimate.

Danell had her wisdom teeth out last week and I talked to her yesterday. She had a really bad experience. I tried to convince her not to go back to the same guy when she needs more wisdom teeth pulled...

Today I took a client walking as part of accomplishing some goals he is working on. Not quite as fun as the zoo, but boy was it beautiful out today.

I'm having fun with my alternative access to Facebook! Just so everyone knows that I secretly stalk them...

My nephew is due in 37 days!

Now that I know everyone who votes on my "would you rather" column would like to have their own theme song played, I'm curious as to what song they would all pick or if they would create their own.

I put a shirt away in my closet last night that I realized was older than my brother.

My little sister laughs hysterically at the most random things. And her laugh is contagious. And I wish some of her hyperness could wear off on me. And she is taller than me by half a foot. And she likes to mention it as often as she can.

5 comments:

stormhuse said...

Dude, now that you've practiced your frisbee skills, when are we all going to play again??

Anonymous said...

I feel so honotred to have been mentioned by name in your blog.

... and of course I had a frisbee in my car! was there any doubt?

Teresa said...

Kari, I'm impressed that you actually used your name in your comment! You have to read for the sarcasm...I had no doubt that you would have a frisbee in your car.

Hols said...

So I've been thinking about the theme song. I don't know if I'd want any one particular song played. I might like it even more if the theme song matched my particular mood. Face it, it would be a lot easier for other people to know how to approach you. And how cool would it be to have the "Rocky" song played whenever you accomplished something great...or "oh Happy Day" on that perfect fall day when you just feel like singing. I don't know if I could name one song...and Joel swears that I'm always singing anyways and that it's like living with his own soundtrack!

Teresa said...

Holly, as usual, you're brilliant! A theme song for your mood would be excellent, unless you didn't want someone to know your mood because then you might be in trouble.