Tuesday, October 23, 2007

If a tree falls...

Apparently my efforts at artistic creativity yesterday were a little too disturbing for some. Come on people, I thought it was HILARIOUS and still laugh when I look at the pictures. And I say, as long as it's still my blog, if it makes me happy, then it stays : ).

I was at a client's house this evening and my seven year old client had a shirt on that made me laugh. On the front it said "If a tree falls in the forest..." And on the back it said "Would all the other trees laugh at it?" HAHA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too thought yesterday's blog was hilarious! Very interesting, yet very funny! Very few things gross me out!
I love that client's T-shirt! Funny T-shirts crack me up!

stormhuse said...

I have to agree with Jerelyn, it was funny. And you're right, your blog means your rules...

What's up with Chainsaw Kevin these days?

Teresa said...

Funny, my sister-in-law just asked me that yesterday...no new news about Chainsaw Kevin.