Saturday, October 13, 2007

I got to meet DJ Tanner

I felt a little like a groupie, but it was still fun!
Daynah's first comment after seeing this picture: "I'm taller than Candace Cameron, too!" Truthfully, she was a lot shorter than I remember her on the show!
So, the women's event was totally fun. Candace Cameron Bure shared her testimony of how she came to faith in Christ and what God brought her out of. She talked about her family life and how her husband also became a believer. She was very down to earth and real. Afterwords, Daynah and I waited in line to get one of her seasons of Full House signed. Daynah was so excited and took lots of pictures with her own camera (I might have taken a few with my own camera, but it was only for the sake of wanting to get the perfect picture for Daynah). Then we waited around until the end so that we could get our picture taken with her and not just act like paparazzi and take pictures of her. I am not a big celebrity person, but it was still fun. I'm sure when I was Daynah's age I would have been SO EXCITED to be able to be doing this, so it was fun to have Daynah with me and see things through her eyes.

3 comments:

stormhuse said...

That's a great picture of Daynah, Candace, and Kimmi Gibler...

Cut... it... out!

How rude!

Teresa said...

Skipping church again Storm?! And Kimmie was much taller than me, so I couldn't even pretend to be her. And my feet smell better than hers!

stormhuse said...

No, I attended Bedside Baptist Church Sunday morning...