Monday, October 29, 2007

Bumper Stickers

The other day I saw a couple of bumper stickers that made me laugh. Probably funny because they were themed. So, on two different occasions I saw these two bumper stickers:

"Silly boy. Jeeps are for girls."
"A girl and her jeep...it's a beautiful thing."

Apparently, only girls are allowed to drive jeeps.

Let's see, what else...

Still enjoying the cool weather.

My friend Lisa is coming to town on Friday (unless the plane fills up and she can't get on because she's flying standby. But as of Sunday there were still 22 seats left! Hooray!). So, I get to share Peoria with her. I'm very excited! She's excited that it might be colder here than in Texas.

Only 17 days until Ann's due date and 24 days until I get to see them all!

7 comments:

KevinG said...

Hi Teresa!! Look look, my first comment!

I don't get it. Why does Storm have a jeep if they are for girls? Is he confused?

(I win?)

Teresa said...

Good question! Maybe Storm will enlighten us...

Anonymous said...

Have fun with Lisa this weekend. Sure wish I could visit with her also. Tell her I said hi and welcome to Illinois.

stormhuse said...

I'm sorry, friends, but I have not seen any bumper stickers containing the slanderous writings in which you speak. I do, however, have over 10 years of jeep owning/driving/loving experience. And in those 10 years I can attest to the fact that yes, girls do love jeeps. And yes, girls do love boys that drive jeeps. But most importantly, yes, Storm loves jeeps. Storm has loved all three of his jeeps (Molly, Jillian, and Riley), and while Molly is no longer with him, she still holds a special place in his heart.

It’s not okay to be envious, but it is okay, on rare occasions, when a jeep is passing you by, to stare at it lovingly and picture what it would be like to be riding in it at that exact moment. I know I do.

Hi, Kevin... and welcome to the addiction that is Teresa's Blog... and yes, today you have won. But this is not a sprint, but rather a marathon. Best of luck...

julie said...

i just think that "jeep" is one of those words that start to sound really funny after you say it too much.
and that means that storm sounds really funny. like a chicken to a speech impediment or something, even though thats probably not a PC thing to say.

stormhuse said...

There's a lot of reasons as to why Storm sounds funny...

stormhuse said...

Check it out, Tpup - I finally updated...