Monday, October 15, 2007

Counselor Bashing

So, I saw my favorite client today(remember the one who called me lame, boring, stingy, and a liar). Well, today he called me old. The funny thing is, he called me old because I have white hair (not gray, but white) but then his first guess at my age was 23. This was after he told me he HATES having to meet with me. Oh well, some clients love seeing me : ). I just keep telling him his countdown until he no longer has to see me (which is only two more weeks now).

Only 31 more days until Ann's due date and 38 more days until I go to Georgia to meet my nephew (finally booked the ticket).

8th grade algebra is not fun! Well, I'll admit, I loved algebra, but that was when I was learning it every day and was there for the process. Now I get asked to help Daynah with homework and have to come in cold and try to solve these word problems. NOT FUN. But the more I help, the more it comes back to me.

6 comments:

stormhuse said...

If a train leaves boston traveling to nyc at 65 mph and a bus leaves nyc traveling to boston at 45 mph, then how many licks does it take to get to the tootise roll center fo a tootsie roll tootsie pop?

Anonymous said...

No one has ever been able to count the licks because inevitably, you bite into the tootsie pop before you get to the center.

Anonymous said...

Yep. Pretty soon we will have a new addition to our family. Just remember, my darling daughter, I get to hold John FIRST!!!!! Your job will be to make friends with the cats and teach them that Grandma is afraid of them! I can't wait to have us all together again!

Anonymous said...

Am I the only person that would rather have a monster truck??

Teresa said...

Depends, do you think that I would look sillier getting into a wiener mobile or a monster truck? And I think that the train traveling to NYC would run over the tootsie roll pop and I'd cry.

Teresa said...

On second thought, I think I'd rather have the monster truck...after all the tires are only as tall as I am, so the truck wouldn't be that monstrous. And I would want it to be hot pink with purple stars and purple seats and pink fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror!