Saturday, October 6, 2007

To all my fellow Alias fans...

So, I was reading a chick lit book last night and totally read this paragraph..."I usually picked up Chinese or pizza on my way home and settled in for the evening with a good book or my Alias DVDs. I love watching Sydney Bristow kick some serious bad-guy butt. Plus, that Vaughn is really easy on the eyes." I laughed. It was the last thing I expected to read in a book. Plus, it made me want to pull some of those DVDs off my shelf and watch Sydney and Vaughn because both statements about them are true : ) I also wanted to call my Alias buddies and read them the paragraph, but then I realized I was the only one who was probably up at that time of night (or early morning) and they would read it on my blog if I posted it, so that's what I did!

3 comments:

Danell said...

I Win?

Teresa said...

You do win! Storm might not admit that you win, but the author of the blog says HOORAY for Danell!

stormhuse said...

Through loss only comes my increasing desire to win once again...

I laughed way too much at this blog entry... funny.