Thursday, May 16, 2013

Signs of summer and roommate bonding

This is one of the best things about summer:
Emily and I both got home at about the same time tonight and ate dinner while we talked about our days.  As I was taking the last bite of my sandwich I said, "You know what sounds really good right now?"  And Emily exclaimed, "CONEYS!"  So we went.  Somehow soft serve ice cream always tastes wonderful.
I got a chocolate/vanilla swirl with candy cane sprinkles.  Yummmm....
Nothing like roommate bonding time over ice cream.  Emily and I don't go out very much by ourselves.  Probably because we live together and can talk at home.  But its always fun to talk in a different setting.  And over ice cream (have I mentioned ice cream at all in this post yet?!). 
After enjoying our ice cream and some conversation, we came back home to watch an episode of Alias.  Now that all the shows are over for the summer (well we have one more episode of Hawaii Five-O next week) we will have some more time to finish the last two seasons of Alias.

No comments: