Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Ceremony (wedding part 2)

I know Meg was worried about the weather earlier in the week.  The wedding and reception were at a winery.  And the weather was absolutely perfect.  Not too hot.  Not too cold.  Just a little overcast so the sun wasn't blinding.  Gorgeous!
Dan watching Meg walk down the aisle.
Giving away the bride.  Meg's mom and stepfather both walked her down the aisle.  Shew as a gorgeous bride.  And her dress was stunning and absolutely perfect on her.
I loved the bridesmaids' dresses.  And my aunt made the flowers, which I also loved.  They each had a purple brooch in the center.  Meg's bouquet was all purple brooches.  I wish I had gotten a picture of it.
Michael thought that the middle of the ceremony was the perfect time to unpack the diaper bag.  He actually did really well through the ceremony.
Saying vows.
Sealing of the letters.  Dan and Meg wrote letters to each other and placed them in this box to open a year from now.
The kiss.
Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Dan Griffin!

No comments: