Thursday, March 3, 2011

PS. Other Random Tidbits

It's late. I should be in bed. Emily and I are about to watch an episode of NCIS instead. You are getting the fluff that is left in my brain. Which means I should probably not blog, but I'm not that smart.

Did you know I don't like "wet" food? I love peanut butter, but I don't like the smell of wet peanut butter when I have to wash the knife after eating peanut butter. I also, apparently, don't like the smell of wet ranch dressing. Now, you might be saying that dressing is already wet, but there's something different when it gets rinsed from something. Yuck.

I think that's all I have for now because there is a dead body that I really need to pay attention to and Tony's car was stolen. These are the important things in my life at 10:30 at night!

Goodnight all!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Only you in your food pickiness could pick the concept of "dry" ranch dressing out of your brain fluff. ;) LOL!