Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rubbing off on the roommate

I told Emily the other day (after the conversation I will post in a second and after catching my breath from laughing so hard) that I should maybe have her sign a waiver. I informed her that she must realize that witty things she says will often end up on my blog. And that things she says that relate to something I already posted about will most definitely end up on my blog!

Caution: I'm giving a spoiler alert for those of you who have never watched NCIS and may want to start from the beginning. If you don't want to know what happens at the end of season two, don't read any further :). So, Emily and I finished season 2 last week. I had told her a long time ago that I liked Kate better than Ziva and Emily asked what happened to Kate. So, going into the first two seasons she was always aware that Kate was going to die at the end of season 2. However, watching it had a greater impact than telling her about it. We decided we couldn't leave Kate hanging dead at the last minute, so I borrowed season 3 from a friend. We sat down to watch it the other night and Emily said, "Are they going to at least mention Kate sometimes during this season. I am not emotionally ready for them to just move on with life as if she never existed!" I literally laughed out loud! I informed her that she is at least mentioned in the first couple of episodes but that I am not sure how far into the season she is mentioned. The moral of the story is that apparently being roommates with me causes my emotional attachment to characters to rub off on you. Also, past roommates have complained that my propensity to have to visit the bathroom a lot during the day has rubbed off on them, but that's a story for another time. Actually, I think I'll leave it at that!

No comments: