Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things from my day

I met a client at school during her lunch. I've been doing this all school year. Nine times out of ten she gets pizza. She has probably only eaten the whole pizza once this year, but I can normally talk her into eating some of it. But the past three weeks, I have not had a lot of luck. So I asked her why she doesn't want to eat her pizza. And she informed me that she only likes triangle pizza, not rectangle pizza. I've contemplated cutting the rectangle in half and making it more like a triangle. But instead, I normally end up eating half her pizza. I mean, who wants to let a perfectly good school pizza go to waste?! In high school, there was one year that I ate pizza every day for lunch (it was one of five lines you could choose from). Part of the reason was because you also could get a chocolate eclair ice cream bar for dessert. Yummy! But the other part is that I like school pizza.

I went and got my hair cut after work. Brooke took her time styling it afterward. We were so busy talking, I didn't think anything of it. But toward the end I realized that I had this really cute hair cut that was professionally straightened and I was going to leave and go home! At least I have a roommate so I got to show my fun hair to someone!

No comments: