Saturday, April 2, 2011

Conversations with friends

Danell has already confirmed that her husband thinks we're weird, so I probably shouldn't blog about this, but it's part of who I am. Yesterday, Danell and I entertained ourselves while I was working by sending texts back and forth. Me: Let's meet at the Barnes and Noble in downtown Ft Worth and read The Truth Seeker together! Danell: I'll be there in ten minutes :) Me: It might take me 20! :) Danell: I can just stop for a Dr Pepper while I wait for you. Do you want me to get you one? Me: From Sonic? With light ice? Definitely get me one! Danell: After we read in downtown can we go get hot wings and dip our fries in ranch dressing? Me: Yes. And then we can get a Jamaica Me Crazy after that. If we can't spend the time together in reality, we're going to at least create a perfect day with all our favorite things in our dream land! :)

No comments: