Saturday, April 23, 2011

Titles and the problems that go with them

Remember recently I posted about Chapter Titles and how much I like them in books? Well, this week I realized why adult fiction writers might not bother. I realized that the titles to my blog posts are like chapter titles. And let me tell you. Sometimes I stress (okay, slight exaggeration) about what to title a particular post. I mean, it is what will grab the reader and draw him/her in. Right? So now I think, maybe titles are for the birds. Maybe I should just start titling my post with the number of post that it is. In this case, this post would have been titled #596. But, ultimately, it's not as interesting.

I had a most relaxing day yesterday and woke up at 8:30 today ready to go shopping. I spent WAY too much money but got some really cute stuff. I got a couple dresses for the summer, a pair of shorts, a skirt, and some shirts. Now, if the weather could just get a little bit warmer so I could enjoy the new clothes that I bought...

No comments: