Thursday, September 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!



In honor of my mom's birthday I am declaring it "World's Coolest Mom Day!" My mom, of course, gets the award hands down! I talked to her this morning. She was at work (bummer for being an adult). So, I'm celebrating for her by taking the day off of work. Actually I'm sick, but I'll be sick in bed in honor of her birthday, just to say that I did it! Happy 45th birthday Mom! Ha, Ha. I'm not that bad at math, but no one else has to know how old you are, unless you want to tell them! In which case, you have to figure out how to post a comment on my blog : ). I LOVE YOU!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I post first on this one, does it mean that I win?

Teresa said...

only if you leave your name, Kari.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Even though you're sick, I bet you're having a fun day watching Gilmore Girls with a super cool person! Huh?!

Oh, and REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you my very special daughter! I love you very much. You make me so happy. Thanks for being----you.

Anonymous said...

Yea!! I figured out how to leave a comment.

stormhuse said...

Man, the building in the bottom picture looks so familiar, but I just can't remember what it is...

Anonymous said...

that was pretty smart of you to pretend to be bad at math. nice going.

julie said...

and, did you really watch gilmore girls all day? so jealous.

Teresa said...

3 episodes of GG. It felt a little like playing hooky, even though I really was sick and I legitmately get sick days to take!

Good job mom! I knew you had it in you, now I'll have to teach you how to actually put your name on the comment you leave : )

Anonymous said...

Your Mom is cool!