Saturday, September 8, 2007

Have you ever...

Have you ever gotten on the Internet "just for a second" and then 2 hours later forced yourself, by prying your fingers away from the keys and pushing the off button as quick as possible, to get off and join the real world again? No. Me neither. I would never do something as juvenile as surf the net for that long. Oh...I need to go to bed. Something about a family reunion that I have to go to in Wisconsin tomorrow...I mean today. I'm sure I'll have something to post about that. If anyone pinches my cheeks or pats me on the head and says "I remember you when you were this little" I might have to puke. By the way, no short comments allowed on the last sentence!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Am I allowed to be the first to comment on my own posting? I guess I am now. Jerelyn, remind me to tell you later what I found out as I was surfing the net!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok. I will. Ok, so being the dork that I am, I totally misunderstood your last comment about not posting any short comments. I thought you meant if I post a comment it has to be a long sentence or posting and not a short one. It took me a sec to realize that you were referring to your height. I don't know if what I wrote makes any sense. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say.

Teresa said...

That's hillarious. Actually this morning when I read my entry, I didn't think that sentence made a lot of sense either, so that probably means that unless people read the comments, they won't make any short jokes!