Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Nephew



This is my sister-in-law, Ann, and my nephew, John. She just sent me some new belly pictures today! She had a checkup, and John is doing well. He weighs approximately 4 pounds 8 ounces! She only has 8 weeks to go. Ann and my brother, Chris live in Georgia, so the only time I get to see her while she is pregnant is through pictures. They have cleverly taken belly shots in front of the laundry room doors throughout her pregnancy in order to show how much the baby has grown. I plan on seeing all of them, baby included, for Thanksgiving, as long as John cooperates. She has no idea that I've posted this picture for all my friends to see. I guess it's one good way to see if she is actually reading my blog like she said she was going to!

3 comments:

stormhuse said...

That's a good idea using the door...

(winner)

(JLo is not so good at this game)

Hols said...

She looks so good!! Is she delivering at Newton? That's where Joel works now.

Anonymous said...

maybe if i had no life, i would be better at this game, storm!!! ok, so i know i'm not supposed to be fighting on this blog, teresa, but i just had to say that one thing!