Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Joy of Snail Mail

I received a hand written letter in the mail today from my college roommate! To say that I was SO excited was an understatement. I LOVE mail and very rarely get anything but bills anymore...no fair...it stinks being an adult! So, the best thing I learned from her letter...you can now buy Fraggle Rock on DVD! Holly, I think I had seen it at Target the other day but it was more fun to hear it from you! So, the moral of the story, if you want to get on my good side, send me a letter in the mail : ). Or let me know that random TV shows that I watched as a kid are now on DVD. I'm still waiting for season 3 of the Cosby Show...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooouuu, I win, I win!!

I too love snail mail! Maybe I'll send you something in the mail, so I can get on your good side!! Ha!

stormhuse said...

Don't get too excited Jerelyn... score is like 4 to 1.

Teresa said...

I'm glad you guys like me so much that you check my blog daily to be the first to comment : ). However, if facebook is so cool, couldn't you just duke it out on that? And still comment on my blog, of course. I'm just concerned that other readers of my blog are going to think I have really wierd friends. Oh, wait...

stormhuse said...

It's spelled weird, not wierd.

I'm so close to subscribing to another blog if the quality of this one doesn't improve.

And what other readers??

Teresa said...

Do you "subscribe" to my blog? And be nice...my mom reads this blog! She just hasn't figured out how to post comments yet : ) HI MOM! And maybe I'll start deleting your comments if you continue correct my spelling.