Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Seasons Change

I am so excited today that my house is actually cool! I love the change of seasons. I know I've said that winter is my favorite season, but really I would get just as tired of all year winter as I would all year summer. There are even a few crunchy leaves on the driveway that I was able to step on yesterday...I LOVE that sound! We're not quite there yet, but I can't wait to start pulling out the long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts. I slept with my windows open last night and got to snuggle under my blankets...a nice change from waking up sweating because it's so hot! Anyway, all that to say, I love the change of seasons!!!

Oh, and if anyone actually pays attention to the times I post, I'm not playing hooky from work! It's just that I have to work late tonight, so I'm going in late instead of working an 11-12 hour day like I have been the past couple of Tuesdays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love fall and winter too! I miss my warm natured friend!